RedSoxBloggers

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

MORE Red Sox gear

go sox



red sox batting helmet key chain
i picked this valuable item at a sports collectible store at
fisherman's wharf on my birthday getaway




hand painted red sox plaque
this personal treasure was designed and painted by ms.
colleen fraley, a former student and a "famous" artist.






car mats
my overdue CHRISTmas gift finally arrived. my students asked me how i could dare put the dirty soles of my shoes on those beautiful new red sox car mats. to which i replied, "what, haven't you heard of weekly dry cleaning services?"

4 Comments:

  • At 9:01 AM, Blogger Andy said…

    When Toyota came out with the Scion line of high quality, lower cost vehicles, they said part of the appeal was going to be the aftermarket (that Toyota would be a part of) accessories to personalize - lots of "tuner" type accessories.

    I don't think Red Sox car mats were part of the equation.

     
  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger Peter Burch said…

    i did consider the whole "stepping on the red sox" thing, however, i choose to see it as standing on the baseball version of holy ground.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Andy said…

    So have the car mats undergone the process of sanctification?

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger Peter Burch said…

    the car mats have indeed been set apart, and will flawlessly fulfill their purpose in life. (by the way, jeni gave me a red sox car stiocker which is now on my back window)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home